Here you can see all the Azure PowerShell scripts and it’s usage. I would keep updating the page with more resources as and when I come across.
1.To Connect to the Azure Cloud Subscription. Once you get the popups enter the Credentials.
2. List the Azure subscription environment details.
3. List all the VMs under the subscription.
4. To get a detailed info on the VMs
Get-AzureRmVM | Select *
5. Get all locations and the supported resource providers for each location.
Get-AzureRmLocation | ft -AutoSize
6. Once you know the location, you can use below command to check the VM Sizes provided in a specific region.
Get-AzureRmVMSize -Location westus
7. List all the Web Apps.