Today we will look at how to fix a specific Lync server error based on an event ID as below.
Reason : Storage Service had an EWS Autodiscovery failure.
Lync Server Event ID : 32054
Below is the event log you will see when you analyze the lync server logs.
- Next, you need to check the certificate details by launching the Lync Server Management Shell. Then enter the command
1Get-CSCertificate -Type OAuthTokerIssuer
Note down the Thumbprint from the results as shown above.
2. Open MMC and add “Certificates” Snap-in (Local Computer) to begin.
3. Open Personal > Certificates There you can see the certificate used for OAuth (Just need to confirm the thumbprint result which you have noted from the above command.
4. Right click the Certificate and then All Tasks > click on Manage Private Keys
5. Add Permissions for Network Service account (the defaults Full control and Read) as below. By default the Network Service permission is Read
That’s the quick fix for this issue.